Yup, they're good guys.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Armin-Parcells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 18 March 2008 21:56
To: U&I Design <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: rg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) lineups? Re: (313) demf 2008

It's true
Detroit is a great city to ride in

I would not use a high end expensive bike though, some of the roads are
worse than some trails I've been on.
consider giving these guys a call or e-mail to set up a bike.
http://backalleybikes.org
they take old bikes and fix them up cheap or free if you volunteer
they would probably let you rent one

David