I'm not hating on him- as said, I completely respect
the music he has made and the energy he created in
Philadelphia (though he plays there on such a rare
basis anymore). I consider he and Nigel intelligent
individuals who have seen more than my eyeballs ever
will.
I really wasn't aware of any image he has considering
I don't go out or listen to recent downloads, etc.. I
think it just takes a lot to get me getty about
anyone, anywhere anymore. Show me creativity, do
something else than a someone on a stage with
finalscratch and a laptop.

no hatin', all love
but for the sake of discussion...

Be a better friend, newshound, and