Tom Middleton reckons it's Wink who is the real architect of the current sound so big in Europe. Interesting theory...

Cyclone Wehner
Urban/Dance Music Journalist
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 26/03/2008, at 6:43 AM, diana potts wrote:

I'm not hating on him- as said, I completely respect
the music he has made and the energy he created in
Philadelphia (though he plays there on such a rare
basis anymore). I consider he and Nigel intelligent
individuals who have seen more than my eyeballs ever
will.
I really wasn't aware of any image he has considering
I don't go out or listen to recent downloads, etc.. I
think it just takes a lot to get me getty about
anyone, anywhere anymore. Show me creativity, do
something else than a someone on a stage with
finalscratch and a laptop.

no hatin', all love
but for the sake of discussion...

--- Frank Glazer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i don't really understand why so many people hate on
josh wink.  his
set at demf 06 left me colllllllld but i really
enjoy a lot of his
records, and i've heard him play some really great
dj sets too.  i
think a lot of people hate on him, frankly, simply
because of his
image.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 3:20 PM, diana potts