I think it's important to discuss both the likes and dislikes
if you only discuss what you like then the things you don't get swept under
the carpet and they'll think "well, nobody complained"

Interesting that Paxahau isn't listening to these "people with influence"
Is their sense of independence fierce or arrogant?  Seems like there is
this concerted effort on their part to break off from the "old" Detroit.

MEK