On 4 Apr 2008, at 15:44, Toby Frith wrote:

The fact that minimal techno is currently seen as "hip" can only be a good thing.

More and more people are into labels like Chain Reaction, M-Plant and Basic Channel than ever before. That ultimately will lead them back to the Detroit originators. It takes time, but I know for one that it has transformed the London techno scene.

I agree. I think this is already happening. There also appears to be a coming back around to house in that scene from what I can tell. Not a bad thing either.

Intolerance of any type of music is never a good thing. As it means you've closed your ears and might miss something that you might like.

robin...