nice... :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 18:31:57 +0800
From: ChinesePod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Intermediate - Detroit

Hi vqns,

Today's ChinesePod lesson is: Intermediate - Detroit.

Take a ride with ChinesePod on the Freeway of Love to Detroit, Michigan.
We get to Motown, the Motor City, the 3-1-3. Though we're slightly
apprehensive due drive-by shooting cliches, we hang in there practicing
our tones to stay calm as we drive though Greek Town and past Joe Lewis'
arm. Now, you may be on Nanjing Road or 8-Mile Road, either way, this is
the lesson for you. Learn in Mandarin about a place far, far away from
your dumplings and rice... Detroit.

Special Offer : Free ChinesePod Shirts! Click here to find out how you
can get yours... Also, Praxis Language is hiring!

- The ChinesePod Team

You have received this email because you are subscribed to ChinesePod
academic email. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.