To: "Kowalsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Jared Wilson

a release he came out with last year:
http://www.discogs.com/release/983148

his website:
http://www.j4r3d.com

he also has a myspace music site under the name Acid
Beard with a bunch of tracks on it.  Good stuff.

I wish he would release a couple of the MySpace tracks
on vinyl.

Jeff

--- Kowalsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I heard, years ago, an excellent mix recorded by
Jarde Wilson. It
started with an AFX's remix for a Bug tune (run the
place red) and
some great dancehall riddims from that time, then
moves to some great
technoish sounds. I also bought a 12", that i found
lost in a store,
with some great tunes by him, when i was in Paris.
Anyone knows what else he's been doing?