Thanks Jeffrey, will check em out.

On 19/04/2008, at 03:04, Jeffrey Richards wrote:

These are a few I have run in to along the way.  Some
are great and have what is listed on the website.
Bent Crayon has only once had something that I
ordered.

gramaphonerecords.com
calsound.com
dopejams.net
bentcrayon.com
waxaddict.com
drfreeclouds.com
unrec.com
mierecords.com
jigsawrecords.com

--- Michael Kuszynski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

forced exposure. great experience every time. email
them to make sure
what you want is available, especially if it is
slighty more uncommon.

On 4/18/08, Thomas D. Cox, Jr.