Weren't you raving about the last Burial album a few months back? Wouldn't
people call that
dubstep?. Not that it matters, I think.

When it comes to 'dubstep' I do not like it more or less than any other music -
I just like good
music. When you say you don't like dubstep, do you have a particular sound or
artist in mind? Or
do you literally not think much of a whole tranche of music much of which you
won't have heard? ;)

Personally, I can't get enough of Elemental & 3D - Blob at the moment. Love it.