On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Nik Stoltzman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Weren't you raving about the last Burial album a few months back? Wouldn't
> people call that
>  dubstep?. Not that it matters, I think.

nah, that is 2-step. it really has no connection in beat patterns,
sound pallette, or feel to anything in the dubstep genre, it shares
many of those things with 2-step records though.

>  When it comes to 'dubstep' I do not like it more or less than any other
> music - I just like good
>  music. When you say you don't like dubstep, do you have a particular sound
> or artist in mind? Or
>  do you literally not think much of a whole tranche of music much of which
> you won't have heard? ;)

i like exactly none of it. most of it is either too angry, too boring,
or just ridiculous sounding. i guess i dont mind the original "blood
on my hands" by shackleton but its not good enough that i went out and
bought it. and that is only one track!

tom