Not only that...but if you want to look at releases by
an artist, you will also get all the MIX CDs and
compilations his or her tracks have appeared on.  It
is super annoying.  I really don't look for comps...

The Marketplace certainly could use some changes.  But
all in all, it is pretty good.  Much better than eBay.
 The most annoying thing for me is the fact that
hardly any of the new releases that I want are for
sale in the US. Certainly that is not Discogs fault.

Carry on

Jeff

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Has it always been configured this way...?
>
> I went to look at a particular record label
> From the main entry of the entire discography I went
> to see what records of
> that label were for sale
>
> I get a list of records containing not only that
> label but *every* label
> that contains the name of the label I'm interested
> in
>
> I'm not doing a keyword search (but maybe discogs
> is?) - I'm jumping from
> the specific label to the marketplace and I only
> want to see the label I'm
> interested in
>
> for example:
> go to the Cheap label - and click under the shopping
> area to see what Cheap
> label records are available
> you'll get the following labels *in addition to* the
> one you only want to
> look at
>
> Cheap Knob Gags
> Cheap Thrills
> Cheap Date Records
>
> it's really annoying if you're looking for a one
> word titled label that
> might be a common word
>
> it's these little annoyances that make me want to
> destroy
> ;-)
> MEK

Be a better friend, newshound, and