For a second I thought to myself "aw man what does today's acquittal
of the cops who shot Sean Bell have to do with the 313 list??" and
thought you were inciting riots or something.  Then I realized you
must just be referring to king's famous line "can't we all just get
along?" and that the overtone was just a coincidence.

--
peace,

frank

dj mix archive: http://www.deejaycountzero.com