From: Toby Frith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 April 2008 10:55
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Convextion and Echospace @ Fabric

A polarised affair at London's Fabric. Gerard was fantastic - mostly ERP
style electro that sounded razorsharp on the soundsystem..some new bits
and classics, although Vox Automaton was a bit short for some reason.
Very happy to see him get a fantastic reaction as well.

Deepchord/Echospace was unmitigated sh*te. I'm sure Tristan will
elucidate far more than I could, as he was fuming! The sound was muddy,
so you couldn't hear the treble at all, but this was an hour of
relentlessly dull dub techno with no variation or subtlety whatsoever,
and a real shame because one of them (not mr Modell) was having the time
of his life behind the laptop. A shame he couldn't obviously hear what
sh*te we were hearing.

For all the latest news and comment visit www.telegraph.co.uk.  This
message, its contents and any attachments to it are private,
confidential and may be the subject of legal privilege.  Any
unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination of the whole or part of
this message (without our prior written consent) is prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. Incoming
and outgoing telephone calls to our offices may be monitored or recorded
for training and quality control purposes and for confirming orders and
information. Telegraph Media Group Limited is a limited liability
company registered in England and Wales (company number 451593).  Our
registered office address is: 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W
0DT.

Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. This
email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You.

Channel Four Television Corporation, created by statute under English law, is
at 124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2TX .

4 Ventures Limited (Company No. 04106849), incorporated in England and Wales
has its registered office at 124 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2TX.

VAT no: GB 626475817