"Why did you retitle it The Album Formerly Known As a few years back?

No, that was Landcruising. I renamed that because I mixed it over again and I didn't feel that it should be called Landcruising 2006 or some sh1t like that. The Album Formerly Known As is a reference to one of my heroes. You know what.

I'm assuming Prince."

Damn, i always made this free association in my mind... now it became true! :-D Carl Craig is an admirable guy, a great mind, a great producer. I've said it here once: his works already have the same amplitude of the greatest works in american music.

Kw