I own richies old dat machine...dbx gave it to me...richie is who he
is, and is the steve jobs of techno.  do I like his stuff?  No...eon's
void dweller album made better use of the outer limits samples than
sheet one did....and a year earlier at that.

    Who is Richie?  Currently an arbiter of style and tastemaker for
the uninitiated. Techno is quickly becoming a game without a perceived
past because of this.

    Oh, btw, anyone wish to market me?  I need help with that-if it's
easy, let's be on to it!

   Cheers,

fbk

--