His LP from last year was very good. I personally find his work with Harold
Budd to be his best.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 May 2008 16:28
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) John Foxx Influence On 313

He was certainly a guy who caught my attention at the time and I went on liking
for time afterward.  I liked The Garden LP best I
think.  When I first saw Gary Newman on Top Of The Pops I thought "hey, he
looks like he's trying to rip off that other guy from a
few weeks back's style"  ;-)

For all the latest news and comment visit www.telegraph.co.uk.  This
message, its contents and any attachments to it are private, confidential
and may be the subject of legal privilege.  Any unauthorised disclosure,
use or dissemination of the whole or part of this message (without our
prior written consent) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately. Incoming and outgoing telephone
calls to our offices may be monitored or recorded for training and quality
control purposes and for confirming orders and information. Telegraph Media
Group Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and
Wales (company number 451593).  Our registered office address is: 111
Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT.