he does in fact program everything on the fly when he plays live, i've
seen him live on many occasions.  you're right, he's quite underrated,
 but he does little to nothing to promote himself.  he spends all his
time and energy in the studio and at his very strenuous day job.

there's an unrelesed cut of his on disc one of "universal serial
beats" available in the mixes section of my site...

peace,

frank

dj mix archive: http://www.deejaycountzero.com