I've been hoping for her "Konichiwa Bitches" track to blow up
stateside since i originally heard it in early 2006...

I didn't realize the Snoop remix was "legit" - It was my understanding
he was kind of unhappy about it, thinking it was a piss take by some
Swedish white girl...maybe I missed a line or two of the story.

--
"Play more things that make me dance around and less things that make
me sit and look miserable in a plastic chair" - Brian Eno

Blind faith in bad leadership is not "Patriotism".