[mark ] wrote:
I've been hoping for her "Konichiwa Bitches" track to blow up
stateside since i originally heard it in early 2006...

I didn't realize the Snoop remix was "legit" - It was my understanding
he was kind of unhappy about it, thinking it was a piss take by some
Swedish white girl...maybe I missed a line or two of the story.

Yep, the Snoop remix featuring Robyn is legit; it is
listed in the discography on his official website here:
http://www.snoopdogg.com/discography/default.aspx/pid/2603
Andrew