yeah, I like parts of that, mainly these tracks:
Vapour Trails
Box - is alright but so similar to other high tempo electro tunes
Pluck
Fallblattanzeige - really dig this
Remains - and this too
Melting Faces - and this

most things on Ai rock my world - anything else along these lines?
stuff that's a little more "IDM" or "leftfield" but has Electro roots
seeping through the cracks?

really trying to steer clear of the electro clichés: robots, androids,
Kraftwerk/Egyptian Lover rip-offs
I think vocoders are still worth hearing as long as what's being said
hasn't already been said half a gazillion times (or is in a non-English
language)

MEK