http://www.discogs.com/release/377298
http://www.discogs.com/release/573486

I'll vouch for the excellentness of Volframs 'Welcome to Gothenburg' as
well, very subtle, very simple and low fi. Pure modern electro.

Yeah t that 'welcome to gothenburg' is amazing. There's another cool
record by a french guy Automat, sounds like just an 808 and a yamaha CS15,
really nice. > I'm having an early middle-aged electro upswing: