Alas, I haven't heard of them either!  Of the all the many artists on the
memf and the other Xemf link (deleted all the mails so I can't remember what
that was) I had heard of exactly one on each (and I did look properly as a
sort of game).  Then, when I read the description on memf, I realised that
their Karizma was not the same one I was thinking of!
Of course it obvious that the line ups were local or US national rave DJs
and I wouldn't have heard of them.  But I'm surprised that you were able to
give a decent analysis of the line ups, I'm now so far into my own bunker on
these things it just looked like a nightmare to me.  Don't take that the
wrong way, nothing wrong with knowing a bit more about what other people are
actually interested in (even if it's not your thing) rather than just being
horrified like me!