From: Frank Glazer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:34 PM
To: Carlos De Brito
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Movement has competition...

but see, that's the thing.  it's so NOT 1994 at all.  it's so very 2008 rave
kiddies.  it's this bizarre phenomenon that seems to be happening in the youth
culture in the US that the death throes of the rave scene circa 2000 are being
replayed over and over again with complete disregard for the contemporary adult
electronic music industry.  the music focuses primarily on "hard house" and
hardcore. what's even stranger is that trance (ala tiesto and his ilk) doesn't
even seem to be that popular amongst these rave kiddies.

i'd love to really delve into some research, but i think my brain would explode
from the dumb.