On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 12:22 PM, robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Lat time I asked this Tom Cox was the youngest. My challenge was that we
> were all over 25. I think I may have been right.

Youth is at a higher premium then ever. Corporations are lusting after
brand loyalty as early as birth. 25-year-old consumers are already
past their prime. We need to get middle school kids hooked into the
'subculture' advertising model and divided into the appropriate camps
(preferably by 6th grade) in order to sustain our revenue feeding
frenzy.

--
matt kane's brain
biweekly techno radio at: http://hydrogenproject.com http://wzbc.org