don't know, but its good to see some old fogies down with the dubstep
 : )

Rav

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Glazer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 May 2008 22:10
To: fab.
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Movement Pics

i am going to regret asking this, because i should probably know, but
does anybody know who the fogies are in this pic:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/photo-view.aspx?set=3869&i=dsc09817.jpg

they give me hope that maybe i can still do something that people will
pay attention to even though i am relatively old

--
peace,

frank

dj mix archive: http://www.deejaycountzero.com

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm