http://www.delsinrecords.com/release.php?id=167

"Early works from Planetary aka Dan Curtin! This 10" is a first in a series, having Delsin re-releasing their (hidden) beauties and classics out of techno history. Twice spaced-out hi-tech jazz jams, from the early nineties, both released on his own label Metamorphic. 'Matter Of Sound' was orignally released on a limited 7", and 'Inner View' is taken from the first Planetary EP from 1991, both from Dan's label Metamorphic. Sweet and smooth memories!"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schreef:
Hey Jeffery- maybe Marsel could elaborate but I think the Planetary
release is a re-release of a limited 7" he put out MANY years ago.
It's a really nice release- great sound quality on 10" coloured
vinyl...mmmmmm, nice.

Jason