For me it would have to be "In The Light Of the Moment". A beautiful,
sprawling 13 and a half minute piece of disco. Just this track made the
purchase of "The World of Arthur Russell" on Soul Jazz
(http://www.discogs.com/release/225139) totally worth it.

Of note, the Arthur Russell doco was just showed here in the Sydney for
the film festival that was just on the last fortnight. I didn't manage
to make it but some friends of mine did.

A friend's post-doco twitter was "Arthur Russell doco last night was
very nice. It didn't reveal a hell of a lot; the man is still an enigma
post-doco but desire for music"

--
dave.