Not sure, but John Selway is playing here in Glasgow in a couple of
weeks so I'll ask him then - these "remixes" all seem to be done
without any access to the individual parts that make up the tracks, ie
Kevin has just given the remixers a stereo mix to work with - there is
a limited amount you can do in a situation like this (changes in
structure, looping small elements of the track for ages, filtering it
up and down, adding "spacey" effects etc) but certainly none of the
mixes have added anything to the raw energy of the original tracks.

Jason