I realize you're old and it's small print, but those leaf nodes are
mostly anything but "mnml". Speedy J dipped into crummy schranz a lot
(with Adam Beyer, another leaf node who might fall into the mnml
camp), Brinkman was minimal before minimal was trendy so he doesn't
count. The Orb may be on Kompakt but their sound is still anything
but, and Thomas Fehlmann has cred back to Tresor 003. Aphex Twin? Joey
Beltram? Jeff Mills? Dave Clarke? Really?

I mean, yeah the T-shirt sucks (Carl Craig connected to Richie Hawtin
and NOT Derrick May?!) but calling it all mnml just makes you look
like you need glasses.

(YEAH, I'm on my third cup of coffee today WHY DO YOU CARE?)

--
matt kane's brain
techno radio at: http://hydrogenproject.com http://wzbc.org