On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 4:44 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yeah, but the t-shirt wasn't made when Fehlmann made Tresor 003 or when
> Speedy J was making "schranz"

Uh, that would be Speedy J's last release.

> and linking Craig to Hawtin and ending that legacy line at that clearly
> shows a bias toward the mnml

It shows a bias towards the crazy.

> take a look at the "top" of that tree - Ricardo Villalobos, Luciano, Basic
> Channel, Mike Ink, etc.

What the heck? Basic Channel can't even hardly be considered TECHNO anymore.

> by the way, I didn't call it ALL mnml - I said it all filters down to it -
> as in as you get nearer the top it's mostly mnml artists (from what my
> prescription allows me to see)

That would be why I mentioned 'leaf nodes.' e.g. brinkmann who
apparently is his own grandpa.

--
matt kane's brain
techno radio at: http://hydrogenproject.com http://wzbc.org