My son always pulls one record out, and if he can't
find it he asks me to get it for him...

http://www.discogs.com/release/263233

Something about the phrase "Elevator elevator up and
down" that just makes him want to, as he puts it,
shake his "booty all around"

Late

Jeff

--- Andrew Duke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  my daughter was
> crawling on top
> of them (a mess of crated records on the floor) and
> I can't
> have that!  For the record (pardon the pun), she's
> continued to pull
> only Detroit-related records, but has deviated
> twice:  once she pulled
> DJ Fast Eddie's Yo Yo Get Funky and another time an
> album from
> Spacetime Continuum. Whatever she pulls, I play for
> her, of course. :)
>
> Take care.
> Andrew

www.SettleTheScore.org
When we feel strongly about something, it is our natural desire to let others
know. Now there is a place to do just that.
www.SettleTheScore.org