Even more amazing: I posted that there were 100 copies
of this repressed a few weeks back and available on
Detroit Digital Vinyl, and no one seemed to care.  I
event titled it Plan A.

Your loss guys.

Jeff

--- Frank Glazer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's amazing what a limited release and a little
> hype will do for a
> relatively commonplace detroit techno track.
>
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 2:41 PM, ken odeluga
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The Plan - Plan A - (The Plan) cat Plan 001
> >
> > It could possibly revitalise your outlook on
> techno, I think, if you've
> > still got an ear for sheer fun and funk, that is.
> >
> > I know it's super limited but a suggestion, for
> Europeans only, sorry: I got
> > my repress from interstellarsounds.com
> >
> > I know he imported quite a few, so if you're
> interested and quick .....
> >
> > Ken
> >

> --
> peace,
>
> frank
>
> dj mix archive: http://www.deejaycountzero.com

www.SettleTheScore.org
When we feel strongly about something, it is our natural desire to let others
know. Now there is a place to do just that.
www.SettleTheScore.org