Doesn't have to be a loss at all.  Piccadilly records have 'em.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Richards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Frank Glazer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Too Good

Even more amazing: I posted that there were 100 copies
of this repressed a few weeks back and available on
Detroit Digital Vinyl, and no one seemed to care.  I
event titled it Plan A.

Your loss guys.

Jeff

--- Frank Glazer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's amazing what a limited release and a little
hype will do for a
relatively commonplace detroit techno track.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 2:41 PM, ken odeluga
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Plan - Plan A - (The Plan) cat Plan 001
>
> It could possibly revitalise your outlook on
techno, I think, if you've
> still got an ear for sheer fun and funk, that is.
>
> I know it's super limited but a suggestion, for
Europeans only, sorry: I got
> my repress from interstellarsounds.com
>
> I know he imported quite a few, so if you're
interested and quick .....

--
peace,

frank

dj mix archive: http://www.deejaycountzero.com

www.SettleTheScore.org
When we feel strongly about something, it is our natural desire to let others know. Now there is a place to do just that.
www.SettleTheScore.org