On Sep 8, 2008, at 12:35 PM, Martin Dust wrote:

I don't see why "who is using this exciting new technology in an interesting way", "who's getting the most out of this gear" is being viewed as something other than a positive topic and twisted into something else. I thought the Surgeon answer was probably a
reasonable bet.

And saying Surgeon proves the point, his art is in the programming not the way he mixes or what he uses - he twiddles very little.

yeap. save for the fact that now he can play stuff that was probably previously impossible to match, he's really just playing tracks. his art is definitely the programming.