Just had a nice experience at the Hollywood location of Amoeba records.
Everyone nice and their stock is extensive, New and used.
Ive been spoiled by the great Jerry's records in Pittsburgh, Pa. i would
say if you are in a 4 hour radius of the city, you'd do well for yourself
to make the trip.
sorry to hear bout the service, what brought you to the emerald city?
Playing or visiting?