I brought in my portable turntable so it was good for all the used records
i bought. However all the new ones i wanted to listen to were SUPER DUPER
taped along the sides. I suppose to stop little record deviants like
myself opening eveything in there.
I must say it was inspiring to be in a record store with so many shopers
it was hard to navigate. Ofcourse they don't just have vinyl but it was a
fun and enjoyable ssaturday.
Ant