picked this one up couple of weeks ago
killer release!

http://www.discogs.com/release/1418372
especially track b1 !

more on the jack tip
http://www.discogs.com/release/1237617

Arturo Lopez schreef:
Has Ghostly/Spectral Sound put out anything interesting lately?
They've dropped off my radar over the last few years, I was curious if
anyone on here is still picking up their releases. The first few years
of the label I thought the quality of music was quite good, I wonder
if it has been sustained?

I visited their website yesterday and found a new 4-remix 12" of "Dog
Days," which strikes me as completely unnecessary. Maybe Dear needs to
put a new down payment on a house or something and needs to milk that
one a little more?  Have they gotten to that point where they
assembly-line churn out product now or what?

Thoughts?

-Arturo