[Arturo Lopez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> I visited their website yesterday and found a new 4-remix 12" of "Dog
> Days," which strikes me as completely unnecessary. Maybe Dear needs to
> put a new down payment on a house or something and needs to milk that
> one a little more?  Have they gotten to that point where they
> assembly-line churn out product now or what?

No, I'm sure he's doing quite well of his Audion work (which is all
worth a listen).  I would feel the same way about the remixes, but
they're not nearly as bad as I'd feared.

I'm also a fan of Kate Simko, 2AM/FM, Osborne, Par Grundvik, etc..  I'd
say give all the recent Spectral stuff a listen, there are some gems in
there.

--
:: atomly ::

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
[ atomiq records : new york city : +1.917.442.9450 ...
[ e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for atomly info and updates ...