From: "Alex Lugo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>The sudden death of some brain cells due to a lack of oxygen when the >blood
>flow to the brain is impaired by blockage or rupture of an artery >to the
>brain. A stroke is also called a cerebrovascular accident or, for >short, a CVA

sad to hear this news. If anyone can get in touch with Moritz' family or
friends via hardwax, please tell them that rehabilitation must begin very
quickly to prevent long term disabilities and I am not familiar with the best
physical therapy services in Berlin, but it is very important that he gets it.
hope this message gets across. Even if Moritz suffered a minor stroke (TIA
transient ischemic attack), this could lead to a much more severe one so
hopefully this message gets accross to his family.

minto