Very sad indeed.  Understanding the urgency of the situation, I will
say that TCM, or Traditional Chinese Medicine in general, and
acupuncture in particular, have been shown to help facilitate a quick
stroke recovery.  Mr. Doyle, if you're reading this, please pass this
information on to Moritz and/or his family for consideration,
especially since alternative health therapies are much more embraced
in Europe than they are here in the States.  All the best and wishes
of quick recovery from San Francisco,

Wojtek (detroitio)