Does it include stuff done under aliases of the group, also of Golding
and Rutter seperately? Not to mention remixes done for them and remixes
done by them. It would start to stack up.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 1:57 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Were there really that many B12 records?

What I mean is there a double CD down my local which is described thus:

"B12 Records re-open their archives and kick off a seven volume reissue
/ collection CD series, to include every track released on B12 Records
between 1990 and 2007. For the first time, this 98 track "Archive"
series will bring together every ultra rare vinyl EP and Limited CD
bonus track, gathered into a series of double CDs."

OK, so bonus / rare tracks etc. as described but with round 15 12" / EPs
and then other odd stuff that might be on other labels (ART etc. but
remember most of the stuff on Warp/Sony/Wax Trax/PIAS etc.  was the B12
- label - stuff compiled) doesn't seem to add up?