[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> What I mean is there a double CD down my local which is
> described thus:
>
> "B12 Records re-open their archives and kick off a seven
> volume reissue / collection CD series, to include every track
> released on B12 Records between 1990 and 2007. For the first
> time, this 98 track "Archive" series will bring together
> every ultra rare vinyl EP and Limited CD bonus track,
> gathered into a series of double CDs."
>
> OK, so bonus / rare tracks etc. as described but with round
> 15 12" / EPs and then other odd stuff that might be on other
> labels (ART etc. but remember most of the stuff on
> Warp/Sony/Wax Trax/PIAS etc.  was the B12 - label - stuff
> compiled) doesn't seem to add up?

Each CD from the first release in the Archive series contains the tracks
from one EP plus a couple of bonus tracks.  If they're following the same
pattern for the rest of the series (ie, each CD mirrors one of the original
releases) then they'll have no problem filling-up the seven double CDs since
the period they're covering accounts for thirteen EPs (or twelve, if you
count B1214.1 and B1214.2 as one EP and ignore the ART sides of the two
12"s) and two albums.

Rob