On 18 Nov 2008, at 13:02, \ wrote:

nice mix... and kudos on the mr fingers....what a breath of fresh air
when so much garbage coming out.

Garbage coming out?

I don't think things are that bad currently.

Props to P for the mix though, this has been on loud in my car for a while.

I use Aidy all the time. Never one problem. Great service.

robin...

Ever since the printing books became mad cheap, id say literature
suffered, why is it any different with 313 and 312 ?  its not....

PS

I would say watch out for shady, i mean Aidy from vinylunderground,
located here, http://www.vinylunderground.co.uk ... he ripped me off
when I ordered those limited rob hood and kdj recs on peacefrog some
years back, i ordered many copies for some friends and myself, a large
order, he never sent sh*t, finally sent me a couple of copies of each
and was begrudgingly sorry... a shameless thief.

very shady....but maybe he's only shady when he deals with americans
or when he can make a few extra bucks by ripping a foreigner
off...which makes it worse.

whatever.