I used him for a while, and then he messed up big time....all im
saying....  maybe it had to do with the fact that the recs i bought
were going for mad loot on ebay at that time (moodyman shattered
dreams etc..)

as for my other comment re music coming out....i mean the volume of
tunes coming out is high, and quality control,  low. thats why i feel
like my ears visited a spa, not that i know what thats about, when i
hear the mr fingers.