just want to agree with what Francis said here, I only have great
experiences with Vinyl Underground and they are definitely in it for
the love of music. they push artists before Juno has even heard of
them and had the opportunity to undercut. they maybe lacking in 100%
professionalism and that's what happened here I would guess, rather
than cynically ripping people off

I've already expressed my opinion but I can't emphasise enough that the customer service I get out of [EMAIL PROTECTED] is always 100% professional.

I can order one day and my records get with me the next (this is regularly too). If they're not in he never charges and when they do come in and I've emailed him some wants it's all tallied up and sent correctly.

I suspect in the case of / there's been some mixed communication but those records listed were exceptionally rare, expensive and the demand at the time was beyond the pale...

robin...