I am really happy that someone up here finally rebooked him after we brought
him
out in 2006.  Come check him out, and for only 5 dollars...cannot beat it...
Friday, 28 November 2008

F A K T I O N : san francisco's most erudite techno cult

Friday, 28 November 2008
SANTIAGO SALAZAR: UndergroundResistance|Los Hermanos [ Detroit|LA ]
FOREST GREEN: CuteFang|FnF|Faktion|SisterSF|DEF [ SF ]
OROTORO: FnF|Faktion [ SF ] vs DISCONNECT: DEF|Faktion [ SF ]
live webcast via Radio Integrated!

SANTIAGO SALAZAR may have moved to Detroit and proven himself there, but never
forgot his West Coast roots.  Having since returned to LA, he's played at every
major club and underground party in Southern California.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=646596
49

FOREST GREEN: Standard bearer for techno in San Francisco through even its
most silent days, Forest remains one of the busiest DJs in this city by the
bay, yet always manages to make each set a fresh and unique experience.
Recently returning to focus on production, she's still known for her ability
to select and mix tracks that get every audience dancing.

TORO TORO: Unorthodox, brilliant and just plain kickass, Toro Toro's
original style and track selection shows his industrial influence, yet
remains true to the principles of modern minimal, and the better examples
of electro house.

DISCONNECT: Disconnect is a techno DJ currently based out of Oakland who
spins a dreamy, groovin' laid back style with a dash of progressive and
Neo Detroit thrown in.  He has been throwing underground parties with the
DEF crew since 2003, and is known for his depth and breadth of knowledge
of all things techno.

Yes, that's right, you're reading SANTIAGO SALAZAR as our featured guest
this month as thanks to you, loving techno fans.  Not much we can say except
how thankful we are to be able to bring him up here.  Santiago usually plays
in much bigger spaces so showing up early and enjoying our amazing residents
is recommended!

You may note that resident Visualists Extraordinaire HEROIC ROBOT are not
listed.  They're busy fighting dozens of Sandiegoons and will not be available,
but you can catch them at the next Molekule party on 12/5!

4th Fridays @ Anu

Anu-Bar
43 Sixth St., San Francisco, CA
9 PM to 2 AM 21+