The UR DJs do not get booked enough in the US.  I know that there are
more than a few people who haven't really been feeling the UR output
for the past few years.  I'm not one of them, but I can see how some
people might not be getting it.  But every time I've seen a UR DJ,
I've been completely demolished.   Buzz Goree is the guy I've seen
most, and every time I've been schooled, and had a great time besides.