Hello,

Unfortunately I do not have a console under Fedora/RHEL.

I can log into the Administration console fine, but when I click on Server
Group, and then double click on the Directory Server it prompts me for the
Distinguished name and password.  The status is showing as:

Server status: Stopped
Port: 636

The ports are listening fine:

Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:22              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
301/sshd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:9830            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
1261/httpd
tcp6       0      0 :::22                   :::*                    LISTEN
301/sshd
tcp6       0      0 :::636                  :::*                    LISTEN
1196/ns-slapd
tcp6       0      0 :::389                  :::*                    LISTEN
1196/ns-slapd

So am guessing it's probably due to when I enabled "Secure Connection" in the
console :(

Any thoughts please ?

Thanks, Phil