On 01/04/2016 10:22 AM, Phil Daws wrote:
----- On 4 Jan, 2016, at 16:45, Rich Megginson rmegg...@redhat.com wrote:

On 01/04/2016 09:23 AM, Phil Daws wrote:
Hello Rich,

Have ran in debug mode and connected to the admin interface which has been
secured with a cert:

{SUBJECT_DN=CN=ads01-admin.lab, SUBJECT={CN=ads01-admin},
SERIAL=8741097289627376099, AFTERDATE=Tue Dec 19 14:05:35 2017,
ISSUER={CN=LAB-CA, O=LAB, C=GB}, SIGNATURE=SHA256withRSA, BEFOREDATE=Sun Dec 20
14:05:35 2015, KEYTYPE=RSA, REASONS={}, VERSION=3, ISSUER_DN=C=GB, O=LAB,
CN=LAB-CA}
JButtonFactory: button width = 54
JButtonFactory: button height = 20
JButtonFactory: button width = 54
JButtonFactory: button height = 20
JButtonFactory: button width = 72
JButtonFactory: button height = 20
JButtonFactory: button width = 72
JButtonFactory: button height = 20
JButtonFactory: button width = 54
JButtonFactory: button height = 20
JButtonFactory: button width = 72
HttpsChannel::select(...) - SELECT CERTIFICATE
Unable to create ssl socket
org.mozilla.jss.ssl.SSLSocketException: SSL_ForceHandshake failed: (-8186)
security library: invalid algorithm.
        at org.mozilla.jss.ssl.SSLSocket.forceHandshake(Native Method)
        at com.netscape.management.client.comm.HttpsChannel.open(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.management.client.comm.CommManager.send(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.management.client.comm.HttpManager.get(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.management.client.console.Console.invoke_task(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.netscape.management.client.console.Console.authenticate_user(Unknown
        Source)
        at com.netscape.management.client.console.Console.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at com.netscape.management.client.console.Console.main(Unknown Source)

So it accepts the admin certificate fine but then shows an empty selection box
for a certificate ?
Not sure what it means by "invalid algorithm" but it looks as though
that is the root cause. The console doesn't know what to do with that
error, so it asks you to select another cert, which is just a
distraction at that point.  Please open a ticket.
Hmm, but that "invalid algorithm" message only appeared when I clicked on
continue with no certificate showing in the selection dropdown list.  The admin
certificate was accepted fine and then it showed the empty selection list.

Ok.  I'm not sure what's going on.  Please open a ticket.

Thanks, Phil