> On 7 Sep 2019, at 06:38, Olivier JUDITH <gnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi William ,
>
> I'm running docker image FROM opensuse/leap:15 .
> I launched the command :
> dsconf ldap://localhost:3389 -D 'cn=directory manager' -w xxxxxx backend
> create --suffix dc=domain,dc=net --be-name UserData
>
> it finished successfully , but i still cannot see the suffix .
>
> So i added ACI
>
> dn: dc=thecos,dc=net
> changetype: add
> objectClass: domain
> objectClass: top
> dc: thecos
> aci: (targetattr!="userPassword")(version 3.0; acl "Enable anonymous access"
> ; allow (read, search, compare) userdn="ldap:///anyone";;)
> aci: (targetattr ="*")(version 3.0;acl "Directory Administrators Group";allo
> w (all) (groupdn = "ldap:///cn=Directory Administrators, dc=thecos,dc=net")
> ;)
>
> Now i can see root suffix from Apache Directory Studio
> Thanks for your help

No problem. I think that using the opensuse/leap:15 image directly and
installing 389 isn't the easiest way any more. We've had a lot of development
in this space recently so you could try:

https://hub.docker.com/r/389ds/dirsrv

We have some other updates in the pipeline to smooth out some user experience
details found in that release candidate.

Othewise, glad to have helped get you working with ADS.

> Rgds

—
Sincerely,

William Brown

Senior Software Engineer, 389 Directory Server
SUSE Labs